“Management of the class of students in the context of the use of interactive methods and technologies” accredited by OMEN Nr. 3136 / 25.01.2017, 15 transferable professional credits (60 hours); Target group: Teaching staff, auxiliary teaching staff and teaching staff with management, guidance and control positions in pre-university education
The need to organize the training program “Student classroom management in the context of using interactive methods and technologies” is based on the results of the training needs analysis and educational concerns of European Union policies and projects and research conducted by the Ministry of National Education and Scientific research on the need for teacher training in the use of interactive methods and technologies in terms of student classroom management.
The program aims to identify and access modern resources – in the field of non-formal education and ICT – on the dynamics of intervention strategies in the management process of the classroom, from the perspective of the need to correlate school curricula with labor market requirements. The relationship between abilities / skills / competencies (traditional education) vs. “Units of competence” of education in general, referring to the way the labor market will look in the future. Comparing the two lists of skills required by the labor market in 2015 and 2020 shows the changing boundaries between What do you know how to do? (cognitive, theoretical aspects) and How do you know how to do it? (practical aspect, aspects that involve the personality profile, in which emphasis is placed on units of competence.) From this perspective, Module II aims to signal concrete ways in which the units of competence can be practiced in the classroom and integrated naturally in the teaching-learning-assessment process. Surely the future as both digital and empathetic or… will not exist.
The purpose of the program is to train and develop the skills and competencies needed by teachers in pre-university education in order to use interactive methods and strategies in the management of the classroom.
The objectives of the program
- To identify the main intervention strategies from the management process of the student class
- To show an interest in the behavioral and attitudinal change in order to increase the degree of involvement in the adoption of non-conflictual decisions and strategies at the level of the students through the use of non-formal education methods
- To acquire knowledge and accumulate practical skills regarding concrete ways of applying ICT in the teaching-learning-evaluation process
The training program is modularly designed with the following purposes:
- Identification of the main strategies of intervention strategies at the level of the management process of the student class;
- Behavioral and attitudinal change in order to increase the degree of involvement in the adoption of non-conflictual decisions and strategies at the level of the students through the use of non-formal education methods;
- Acquiring knowledge and accumulating practical skills regarding the role of ICT in the teaching-learning-evaluation process.