Starting December 2021, ADDE has been running the European Erasmus+ project ‘WIDE – Women Integration Through Digital Entrepreneurship’ reference no. 2021-1-RS01-KA220-ADU-000033661, in partnership with five European countries: Regional Economic Development Agency for Šumadija and Pomoravlje (REDASP) – Serbia (www.redasp.rs) , IDP SAS DI GIANCARLO COSTANTINO (www.idpeuropa.com) Italy, INSTITUT DE HAUTE FORMATION AUX POLITIQUES COMMUNAUTAIRES – Belgium (www.ihfeurope.eu), ZDRUZENIE INSTITUT ZA RAZVOJ NA ZAEDNICATA – Macedonia (www.cdi.mk), INTERNET WEB SOLUTIONS – Spain (www.internetwebsolutions.es). The project lasts for two years and has the following specific objectives:
- Upskilling digital skills in women from rural area in order to develop an entrepreneurial aptitude. Digital technologies are a great opportunity for rural women to compensate for their environment deficiencies in order to join the labour market and/ or carry out actions of entrepreneurship. WIDE OER Platform will make digitally available all trainings notwithstanding geographical ubications and timing;
- Upskilling digital skills in adult women from rural area who already have a business idea in mind but lack in ICTs skills. Therefore, WIDE ICT-based learning could foster greater opportunities for business in many ways such as accessing related information for reducing uncertainty, and participating in economic activities more competitively.
- Address digital transformation through development of digital readiness, resilience and capacity reinforcing the ability of AL providers to deliver high quality training. WIDE results digital by design and up-to-date to tackle the challenges of women entrepreneurs from the rural areas to enhance their competitiveness.
- Networking opportunities and build a solid consortium representing all different actors of AE ecosystem, SMEs, ICT and digital expertise as well as the third sector (NGO) and entrepreneurship facilitation system, thus enhancing common values, civic engagement and participation adopting a pan European perspective – support women entrepreneurs and entrepreneurs-to-be from rural areas by providing innovative and up-to-date training to help them cope with digital upskilling to empower them and make their business more competitive; WIDE’s training will be based on a competence recognition system tested by multiple-choice tests and attested by WIDE certificates of training.
- Enrich the provision of learning opportunities. WIDE resources, training and OER Platform will become operational tools to improve the tailored offer and achieve a sustainable impact on beneficiaries and policy makers. On the basis of objectives and activities, WIDE is perfectly in line with needs and priorities underlined by European Commission (Horizontal: Addressing digital transformation through development of digital readiness, resilience and capacity) and at national level with the digital needs in matter of adult women entrepreneurs in Serbia, Italy, Belgium, Spain, Republic of North Macedonia and Romania.
WIDE Website: https://wideproject.eu/