“Expert accessing European structural and cohesion funds” – The program is accredited by the ANC and offers a certificate of professional qualification.
The topics covered are:
- Terminology related to projects, financing, accessing funds Basics of using project management software applications
- Specific concepts related to business administration (with emphasis on budgeting, financing, HR issues)
- Specific notions of SSM and sustainable development / environmental protection
- Notions regarding the identification of financing possibilities (including identifying the categories of information required in accordance with the legal form of organization and partners, with the type of activities carried out with those presented in the application and with the Applicant’s Guide)
- Notions regarding the elaboration of the project (including the verification of the drafting of the project proposal according to the format specified in the Applicant’s Guide and taking into account the national and European regulations)
- Notions regarding project management, reporting, reimbursement Practical applications related to the specific activity of the participants